Udskriv emne
‘Thai Caveman’
Je suis Charlie
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 12-10-2019 16:33
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 916

Thai caveman, 48, boasts of his successful romantic pursuit of a Russian tourist on Facebook - before sharing a photo of a different naked woman sprawled on his bed

A Thai caveman's romantic pursuit of a Russian tourist has attracted global attention after he successfully lured her back to his seaside cave.

Jatuphum Losiri - better known as 'The Cave Man' - became a local sensation after he began to document his holistic and off-the-grid lifestyle on Koh Phangan, the island which hosts the full-moon party.

In a post to Facebook on Tuesday, Mr Losiri, 48, detailed the moment he wooed the young woman to his home.

'Today, while I was driving a motorcycle heading back to the cave, I saw a woman, a delicate, beautiful look, came from the other side of the road,' he wrote.

'I said to her, ''You interrupted me. I was riding my motorbike home, but because of your beauty, I had to turn around.''

'I needed to talk to you and find out if you're beautiful on the inside as well,' the post read.

The story progressed to a steamy setting at his beach-side home but the caveman persists he didn't even kiss the woman.

Since the post was uploaded it has been shared 9,000 times and gathered thousands of comments.

Despite some hailing the cave man as an idol and a romantic, others have branded his courting technique as 'creepy'.

The Thai heart-throb regularly posts about his romantic escapades with western women.

Days after he posted about the Russian tourist, Mr Losiri uploaded an image of a naked woman in his bed.

After receiving backlash for the image, he pulled down the post and wrote 'If you find my posts disturbing, then you should not follow me.

'I didn't force anyone to follow this page. Only the people who share the same dream and lifestyle as me would have fun here [Facebook page],' he wrote.

He claimed the naked woman photographed in his bed was not the Russian tourist, but another one of his 'lovers'.

Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Inside a Thai prison... and more stories Discover Thainess 9 28-03-2024 09:47
Thai man survives black bear attack during ant egg hunt Nordøst Thailand 1 13-03-2024 14:14
World Muay Thai Championship Kicks Off Today on Jomtien Beach! Nyheder fra Pattaya 1 11-03-2024 14:18
Jailed former Thai leader Thaksin granted parole - PM Nyheder på andre sprog 4 19-02-2024 11:31
Thai Airways klar med stor ordre Flyselskaber 1 12-02-2024 15:04

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768