#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 28-12-2013 01:37
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3640

det lader til at der vil være roligt i Bangkok den næste uges tid

Suthep holder en lille pause, lover at vende tilbage lige efter nytår
Suthep: Take a New Year break

Flere politifolk er utilfredse med ledelsen, flere af dem har nægtet at følge ordre og flere vil følge deres eksempel
Police blast bosses on LINE

Dagens leder i Jyllands Posten: ... Thailand i krise
Med kun få dage tilbage af 2013 ser det ud til, at Thailand kommer helskindet ud af endnu et tumultagtigt år, takket være den højt respekterede kong Bhumibols indgriben i den seneste krise, hvor 100.000 protesterede i gaderne mod regeringen.

Militæret står klar i kulisen klar til endnu et kup
Prayuth won't rule out military coup

jeg tror vi snart vil se Taksin og regeringen forsvinde forhåbentlig for altid
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
per1234
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 28-12-2013 03:33
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 888

Hej optimist Yindee. Freden er forbi

One protester killed, three injured in shooting near Government House

December 28, 2013 8:51 am
An anti-government protester was shot dead and three others injured by unknown gunmen at the demonstration site near Government House early Saturday morning, emergency medical services agency reports.

All of them were shot around 03.30 am near the gate number 4 of Government House, according Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s Erawan Emergency Medical Services Centre.

The Nation
http://www.nation...23153.html
farang
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 28-12-2013 10:21
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 457

Hej optimist Yindee. Grin lidt sjov i en alvorlig tid, er der vel plads tilgodag

Udgivet den 27/12/2013
One person has been killed and several others wounded in a shooting in the Thai capital Bangkok. The attack happened in the early hours of Saturday morning at a camp setup by anti-government protesters. Al Jazeera's Dominic Kane reports

yindee
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 30-12-2013 01:44
Bruger avatar

Bruger

@per1234 @farang

ok jeg var nok lidt for hurtig og meget optimistiske, jeg havde glemt de røde i farten
her er lidt af deres gerninger for de sidste par dage

Four injured when fiecrackers hurled at protesters at Makkawan intersection
December 29, 2013
Four were injured when they were hit by firecrackers at the rally site of People's Army to Overthrow the Thaksin Regime at Makkawan intersection near the front of United Nations' office in Bangkok and the Army's headquarters Sunday.

Giant firecrackers were hurled at a group of security guards at the rally site at 1:40 pm, injuring four of them.

The injured were rushed to the Ramathibodi Hospital.

The Nation
http://www.nation...23220.html

New attack on guards at STR rally site injures six

The Nation December 30, 2013 1:00 am
Injuries caused by two men hurling giant firecrackers at students' protest base

Bloody incidents have continued at the rally sites of anti-government demonstrators in Bangkok, with six more civilians injured yesterday afternoon.

One of the victims suffered an injured right eye while protesting in the Makkhawan-Rangsan Bridge area and, as of press time, he was still being treated at Ramathibodi Hospital.

Following the latest incident, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Lt-General Camronwit Toopgrajank said he seriously wanted to catch the culprits to clear any distrust and rumours that police officers may be behind these attacks.

"The police work for Thai people and the demonstrators are also Thai people," he said.

He added that one policeman was also killed during confrontations between police and demonstrators at the Thai-Japan Stadium on Thursday, and suggested that a third party might be instigating violence.

"If you have still photos or video recordings of violent incidents, please forward them to the police. We have cash rewards for useful tip-offs," Camronwit said.

He added that up to Bt2 million in donations had been given to the police to use as rewards in order to facilitate investigations.

A guard for the anti-government protesters was also killed in the gun attack at 3am on Friday.

Assoc Prof Dr Surasak Leelaudomlipi, director of the Ramathibodhi Hospital, said four protesters had been rushed to the hospital with injuries yesterday afternoon.

"They are between 18 and 26 years old. We have already allowed three of them to return home," Surasak said.

The patients had been hit by unknown objects, he said.

According to Bangkok Metropolitan Administration's Erawan Emergency Medical Services Centre, the first person to hurt was a 24-year-old man. He had injuries to his face, right eye and right arm, and he was still undergoing treatment at the hospital as of press time.

The second patient brought in was a 26-year-old man, who had sustained wounds to his left hand.

The third victim was a 20-year-old man who suffering injuries to the left side of his face and his left knee, while the last victim was an 18-year-old man with wounds on the right side of his forehead.

The Makkhawan-Rangsan Bridge area has been a protest site for demonstrators under the leadership of the Students and People's Network for Thailand's Reform (STR) and the Dharma Army.

Samdin Lertbut, a coordinator for the Dharma Army, said the people were injured after two men on a motorcycle hurled giant firecrackers into a tent of volunteer guards at about 1.30pm yesterday.

"Six people were injured. We rushed four to Ramathibodi Hospital," he said.

http://www.nation...23237.html
yindee
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-12-2013 01:45
Bruger avatar

Bruger

her har vi årsagen til den politiske uro i Thailand

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/tak323.jpg
yanree
#6 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-12-2013 07:19

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3

Ja hvem husker ikke den fredelige tid?

http://www.jv.dk/...t-lufthavn

http://www.b.dk/v...-i-bangkok

Så ja ingen tvivl om de fredselskende igen giver militæret god grund til at tage magten.

Rød, gul, ja hvad er forskellen for befolkningen?
nej
#7 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 01-01-2014 08:04
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 306

Rød, gul, ja hvad er forskellen for befolkningen?

De, der afgiver deres stemmer ved et valg, bestemmer intet
De, der tæller stemmerne bestemmer alt.
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Bangkok Central Thailand 307 27-04-2024 11:37
Bangkok International Motor Show 2024 Central Thailand 8 23-04-2024 12:30
Bangkok (1970-1979) Central Thailand 8 21-01-2024 13:29
Morten i Bangkok Central Thailand 2 28-11-2023 12:09
SAS er tilbage med Bangkok-rute Flyselskaber 1 31-10-2023 13:55

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768