Killing spree in Bangkok
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 15-04-2011 03:12
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3221

denne historie kører i tv hele tiden

Carjacker murders two, runs over a traffic cop, takes woman hostage before being gunned down by police
It looked like a scene from a Hollywood blockbuster when a man from Nakhon Si Thammarat went on a rampage in Bangkok, killing a policeman and a taxi driver, holding a woman hostage and running over another police officer.

Thada Inthamas, 37, who had a history as a drug user, was finally shot dead in the Victory Monument area.

National Police chief General Wichean Potephosree later said that Thada had wreaked havoc after going crazy by abusing ya ba.

Before the car chase and gunfight came to a height in downtown Bangkok, Thada, driving a green Toyota Corona, rammed into the rear of a Toyota Camry that belonged to 63-year-old retired 2nd Lieutenant Wichai Wilairassami in front of the Anan 2 Hospital. He then threw Wichai out of his car at knifepoint and made off with it.

He then stopped at the police booth at the Khattiyanee Intersection on Sukhothai Road, got out of the car and stabbed traffic police officer Senior Sgt-Major Likhasit Pirasri more than 17 times before shooting the officer dead with his own gun. He then sped off.

As he drove against the traffic toward Ayutthaya Intersection, Thada hit a pink taxi in front of his car before hitting another Camry and a bronze-coloured Toyota. He then got out of the car to shoot dead the 34-year-old taxi driver Amnat Poungsungnoen. Luckily, the two passengers, both foreigners, escaped.

Thada then ran across the road, hijacked a Camry that was waiting for the traffic light and held the driver, Dr Pipattra Sailohit, hostage. He allowed the hostage's mother to get out of the car before speeding off toward Victory Monument.

Thada then hit and ran over traffic police officer, Pol Senior Sgt-Major Jiroj Boonthongkham, at the intersection. The policeman survived but ended up with a broken leg.

Police started shooting at the car as it headed toward the Victory Monument roundabout until it came to a stop. Police then dashed over and pulled the hostage out of the back seat. The suspect was reportedly shot dead at 11.30am. The doctor sustained a bullet wound in her stomach, but was declared stable after surgery at Rajvithee Hospital nearby.

After the dust settled, police inspection of the doctor's car revealed that it had 35 bullet holes and that all its tyres had deflated. Police also found 19 spent cartridges on the road and footpath nearby. Thada's body was found slumped on the driver's seat with five bullet wounds in his head, one in his right palm and one in left hand. A pistol was found near him. Police also noticed stitches on both of Thada's wrists that were possibly less than a week old.

Initial investigation showed that Thada worked as a computer repairman in Nakhon Si Thammarat and that the green Toyota Corona he was initially driving belonged to his older sister, Karuna Inthamas, whom he had visited a few days ago in Nonthaburi's Bang Yai district. Karuna said her brother was often stressed out and had a history of abusing ya ba.

Meanwhile, the hostage's 59-year-old mother, Lakkhana Sailohit, said she and her daughter were heading toward Siam Square after making merit at Sukhontharam Temple, when the suspect hijacked their car. She said she was terrified and worried when the police started shooting at her daughter's car. She added that she prayed fervently for her daughter's well-being and safety until doctors declared her condition as stable.

Somsri Chantrachit, kamnan of tambon Nareng in Nakhon Si Thammarat's Nopphitam district, revealed that a week earlier a petrol-station owner had filed a police complaint against Thada for causing property damage worth Bt50,000. Somsri said she had heard that Thada, who came from a well-to-do family in the area, had recently separated from his wife with whom he has had two children.

http://www.nation...53193.html
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
JackD
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 15-04-2011 22:09

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 596

Ja, er man presset ovenfra, nedefra, fra siden, på økonomien osv. - og det er 90% af Thai´erne sgu´ p.t. - så skal der ikke meget til førend det hele ramler...

Vi vil desværre se meget mere af den slags fremover, folk er ved at blive kugleskøre af deres yabaa-gufferi.

Underligt at Abhisit og HiSo slæng stadigvæk tør blive ved at holde dem i det hjernevaskede strubegreb...

Det ender galt.

JackD
IT
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 16-04-2011 05:04
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1733

os der har vores penion fra danmark, mangler ingenting vi klarer de høje priser på mad son er steget op til 40 prosendt

thaierne har det svært , mange går amok lidt mere nyt i den sag

http://www.bangko...of-hostage
Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
ABS
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 16-04-2011 05:40
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 42

Ja, det kan nemt ende meget galt, for helt tilfredse er de fleste af Thaierne sgu ikke. Men måske et lille oprør i Thailand er det der skal til.
www.abs-relocations.com
JackD
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 16-04-2011 13:12

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 596

Det kommer, vær sikker på det.

Der ligger års indeklemt frustration og had mod eliten der skal ud.

Det bliver ikke fredeligt, kig på Mellemøsten, det er samme mekanismer, det er bare pakket ind i smil og kongerøgelse i LOS!

JackD
ABS
#6 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 17-04-2011 00:58
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 42

Mellemøsten. Det er et CIA projekt i mine øjne. Ja jeg tror også der sker ting og sager herude og det bliver nok blodigt.
www.abs-relocations.com
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Bangkok Central Thailand 304 16-05-2024 12:28
The Longest Distance Ferry Ride in Thailand (Bangkok - Koh Samui) 22 hours. Alt det andet 1 14-05-2024 14:01
Bangkok International Motor Show 2024 Central Thailand 8 23-04-2024 12:30
Bangkok (1970-1979) Central Thailand 8 21-01-2024 13:29
Morten i Bangkok Central Thailand 2 28-11-2023 12:09

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768