Udskriv emne
Foreigner Sets House On Fire Before Hanging Himself
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-03-2018 04:28
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3431

An unidentified foreign man was found hanging from a water tank beside a house he’d burned to the ground in the early hours of Thursday morning in Chonburi povince.

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/121212Sets-.jpg

Emergency services arrived at the scene on Sattahip Sukhumvit Soi 13 at around 3am to find a fierce house fire and soon discovered the dead body close to the burning building.

The man, believed to be in his 40’s, was found wearing only shorts hanging by a nylon rope from a wooden beam with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Written on a wall near the water tank was a hand written message: “Are you happy now? You and your family have taken and stolen everything from me, including my daughter and my life. Now you have all exactly what you wanted!”

Also written was “Daughter – Mayrisa White, Mother – Dorothy White, Son – Ethan White”.

Officers found a mobile phone close to the body that had recent messages to a female friend in which he said he intended to take his own life together with a photo of him setting the house on fire.

The man has yet to be identified with investigators believing all his personal belongs were in the house and burnt in the blaze.

Police told reporters they will question the female friend from the chat app in a bid to formally identify the man.

http://www.samuit...g-from-me/
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Thai Police Search House of Deputy National Police Chief Alt det andet 5 19-04-2024 10:16
Thailand vil åbne landet helt om fire måneder Hele Thailand 7 01-07-2021 20:00
Norwegian taber fire milliarder og løber tør for penge i 2021 Flyselskaber 1 28-08-2020 08:50
Ancient Bangkok House Has Diving Pool Inside Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 02-03-2020 09:41
Action in a thai slaughter house Thaimad 3 22-11-2019 18:37

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768