Udskriv emne
King's 70-year reign
ribe
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 08-06-2016 14:19
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 141

The state, the public and the private sector are organising activities, from making merit to organising exhibitions, to mark the 70th anniversary of His Majesty the King's accession to the throne on June 9. On this occasion, people are encouraged to wear yellow, the colour that symbolises the King, to show their respect, loyalty and gratitude.

https://www.bangk...year-reign
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
ribe
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-06-2016 11:00
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Thailand celebrates King Bhumibol Adulyadej's 70th year on the throne. (Video and photos by Reuters)
ribe
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-06-2016 13:52
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has sent the following message to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the occasion of the 70th Anniversary of His Majesty’s Accession to the Throne.

"It gives me great pleasure to offer my warmest congratulations on the occasion of the 70th Anniversary of the Accession to the Throne of Your Majesty. The relationship between our two countries, which has lasted over 400 years, has become even stronger during Your Majesty’s reign. I send you my very best wishes for the continued happiness and prosperity of all."

Elizabeth R.

https://www.gov.u...the-throne
ribe
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 10-06-2016 08:15
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Obama, Kerry congratulate His Majesty
US has kind words

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/70trone.jpg

US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry have sent congratulatory messages to His Majesty, marking the 70th anniversary of the King's accession to the throne Thursday

In his message, Mr Obama said:

"On behalf of the American people, I send my heartfelt congratulations to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej and the people of the Kingdom of Thailand as they celebrate the 70th anniversary of the King’s accession to the throne. On this historic occasion, I want to express my admiration for His Majesty’s leadership and his many contributions to deepening the enduring bonds between our peoples.

"As I saw first hand during my visit to Bangkok in 2012, His Majesty’s leadership has helped our two countries promote peace and prosperity throughout the Asia-Pacific region. His Majesty has served as a source of strength and inspiration for many in our two countries over the past seven decades. As the only reigning monarch born in the United States, His Majesty shares a special connection with the American people. King Bhumibol Adulyadej Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, his birthplace, serves as a testament to the close ties between our two countries.

"We look forward to continuing to strengthen the relationship between the people of the US and Thailand in order to further increase mutual prosperity and address regional and global challenges together."

http://www.bangko...is-majesty
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Thailand News Mar. 1: Recreational Cannabis to be banned by year end? Hele Thailand 1 01-03-2024 16:15
Inside the life of the Thai King who swapped his crown for a crop top | 60 Minutes Australia Den Royale blog 1 05-01-2024 11:59
Thailands New Year Celebrations Hele Thailand 4 01-01-2024 08:58
Pattaya New Year's Countdown Coming Soon Amazing Pattaya 5 31-12-2023 20:56
Thailand's Hottest Fashion Event of the Year | BIFW 2023 at Siam Paragon Arrangementer 1 16-10-2023 12:18

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768