Tiger Temple Worker Caught On Camera Punching Big Cat In The Face
per1234
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 23-01-2016 02:33
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 888

The video was shared by Facebook user Pranay Dalmia

“I visited Tiger Temple Thailand a few days ago. It was really depressing to see the tigers being treated poorly.

“I saw some of the tigers being dragged by the tail and one of the tigers being punched in the face.

“I happened to catch a video recording of the tiger being punched in the face. See the attached video at around 20 seconds.”

I have a suggestion for Big Tdoo & Co. – Flex some of that Section 44 muscle. If anything needs sorting out it’s this place. Send in the army. Take all the Tigers. Lock up the monks. That will paint Thailand in a good light around the world instead of all the negative headlines we see so often these days.
read more https://www.stick...-the-face/
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
per1234
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 23-01-2016 03:16
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 888

thai
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 24-01-2016 04:16
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3431

godt nyt i sagen om det berygtede tiger tempel

Tiger Temple trafficking allegations mount

A new report alleging that the famous "Tiger Temple" in Kanchanaburi has been involved in the illegal wildlife trade for more than a decade is expected to increase pressure on Thai authorities to intervene.

Wat Pa Luangta Bua Yanasampanno in Sai Yok district has been the focus of inquiries since three of its 147 captive tigers reportedly disappeared in late 2014. However, police investigations have made little progress and wildlife protection officials have conceded that the case is "very sensitive".

The Tiger Temple is estimated to generate about 100 million baht a year from tourists who visit by the busload to pet and feed tiger cubs, walk tigers on leashes and take selfies with the animals, according to National Geographic magazine, which this week released details of the new trafficking allegations.

read more,http://www.bangko...icking-hub
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
One in five Mekong river fish face extinction: report Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 05-03-2024 14:36
This Is Life In A Thai Jail: Face Death Or Madness Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 20-05-2023 14:04
Nearly 1,000 dead foetuses found at Thai temple: police Nyheder på andre sprog 3 28-09-2022 14:12
Wat Rong Khun - Thailand's White Temple Nord Thailand 7 29-08-2022 05:26
New York rings in the Year of the Tiger Udenfor Thailand 1 03-02-2022 12:18

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768