Trouble in Paradise
sol
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-11-2015 03:00
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 248

ak ja de kære faranger

Warning: This video contains a domestic violence altercation in the street with a man assaulting his wife.

A Western Gentleman and his Asian Wife had an unfortunate incident near Nana BTS Skytrain Station, in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. Wild with rage, he would not calm down despite interventions by many passers by. Watch to the end to see a failed cheep shot by a local.

Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
sol
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-11-2015 03:02
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Trouble in Paradise 2, Bangkok 2015

5 unsavoury incidents in Bangkok, Thailand. Keep watching for the cowardly behaviour in the 4th incident.

1. A man has beaten his girlfriend up on the street near Hillary 2 on Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok.

2. A Mercedes car driver is involved in a heated incident on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

3. A man in Nana Plaza, Bangkok runs out of the complex with a head wound.

4. In Nana Plaza a big western guy is punched (off camera) and goes back to converse with his aggressor. What happens next is cowardly.

5. A western man is the victim of assault near the petrol station at the end of Soi 4, Sukhumvit Bangkok.

All clips were filmed in February 2015.

sol
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-11-2015 03:03
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Pattaya & Bangkok - Trouble in Paradise Part 3, 2015

3 Songkran and 4 evening incidents in Pattaya & Bangkok, Thailand. For a bit of fun comedy clips have been used to start and finish this video.

It should be noted that all these incidents are very few and far between. I am out a lot of nights in Thailand and can go weeks or even months without seeing any trouble of any sort.

1. Soi 6, Pattaya. Comedy incident number one. A gay man has been dropping his trunks off camera for the whole street to see. He then walks past the wrong bar and kind of had this coming. Can't believe his trunks stayed in one piece!

2. Soi 6, Pattaya. A guy gets blasted in the face off camera at point blank range. He returns to take photos and have words with his aggressor.

3. Soi 4, Bangkok. Some Hillary 2 girls have a dispute and nearly start fighting on the street.

4. Nana Plaza, Bangkok. A ladyboy from the straps bar in Nana Plaza charges after a man and strikes him with her shoe (off camera). He then confronts her at the bottom of the stairs.

5. Soi Cowboy, Bangkok. At closing time there is a scuffle and fight between 2 girls after one of them trod on the other's foot and didn't apologise. I returned the phone to the girl who dropped it when they stopped fighting.

6. Levels Nightclub, Soi 11, Bangkok. A big guy is denied entry and nearly starts brawling with the security. His friends have to restrain him.

7. Nana Plaza, Bangkok. Finally for comedy value, a Ladyboy has thrown the hat of a Nana Plaza customer on the lower roofing.

All clips were filmed in March / April 2015.

sol
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-11-2015 03:07
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Pattaya Bar Brawl - Trouble in Paradise 5

It was really late one night in Pattaya, when I heard a glass smash and some hot tempered commotion in a bar that could only mean one thing - a fight.

This was the first time I have ever walked towards a bar when a fight was taking place, and I had no idea what was going on at the time.

The footage is a bit strong so I've left it as a short video instead of mixing it with other minor incidents (or putting it in a VLOG).

The cutaway was because one of the staff saw my camera and told me to stop filming (off camera).

Personally I think the security did a great job in diffusing the situation. If you look closely you can see the main security guy in black shielding the long haired guy and letting him get up to avoid any kicks to the head when he was on the ground.

You can see one guy pick up a bar stool and threaten to smash it over the aggressors head! When I was in Phuket a few years back someone died in a fight outside Hollywood Nightclub by having a barstool smashed over their head. It's so dangerous.

If there was nobody to help control the situation it could have gotten very nasty indeed!

sol
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 17-06-2018 07:53
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Street food paradise in Bangkok Thaimad 1 21-10-2019 08:47
THAILAND - Welcome to Paradise 2019 Hele Thailand 1 06-05-2019 17:08
Pattaya food paradise Amazing Pattaya 4 06-12-2018 00:38
Welcome to Tropical Paradise Pattaya, Thailand videoer Fra Pattaya 4 02-01-2018 16:05
Girls of Paradise, Nyheder på andre sprog 1 22-09-2017 09:00

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768