Justice for Jessie - Fighting Corruption in Phuket Thailand
Kent
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 05-03-2015 09:38
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 424

Offentliggjort den 02/03/2015
You can read how Thai people stole my house in Phuket at https://www.faceb...ieThailand It was stolen using fraud, corrupt Thai lawyers, corrupt Thai police and corrupt Thai bank staff. My family wants justice and some fair treatment of the people involved.

Transcript - English
Hi. Today I want to talk about something happened in Phuket. I am very annoyed and upset about it. My family have been caused a lot of problems and damage. No one can control the dishonesty there. We lost our house and home and a lot of property. Now we have no money left and nowhere to live.

We've spent 5 years trying to escape the evil. The lawyers have made sure we lost everything by fraud, lying and cheating. The lawyers and the police are cheating us in court. They worked together to do the fraud against my father. My father trusted them to help - he trusted them too much. What I am telling you is true - it's really happening even now.

Many times these people have tried to kill my father. Because my father is fighting against these corrupt people. Last week he went to Phuket court and he found out the report he made to the police three months ago which he had signed had been changed by removing vital evidence without him being advised or knowing anything about it.

One day 5 years ago a gang of people came to our house (in Phuket) to kill my father and the police in Phuket did NOTHING about it, nothing at all and (the criminals involved) tried to kidnap me while I was on my way to school.

How can Thai people do this to me & to each other? So we cannot stay in our home anymore. This is my house and I should have a right to stay there. But we cannot stay there because of the corruption, cheating and threats.

We want JUSTICE and HELP.

If it was your father, who wanted to fight against corruption like my father is and then he was threatened that he would be murdered because he was trying to bring the criminals to justice, so would you just accept this? Or not? Thai police are no help at all.

We are telling the truth - the simple honest truth. Everyone love their father and so I will fight for him but I fear my Dad will get killed because he hates injustice. Will Thai police help him or not or do they only help if it is their family (the family of police).

We are telling the truth and do not accept this. We want justice! So why don't (the police) help us at all when we have been cheated?

Everything is corruption everywhere here!

I want to ask you please now to share my video. I want the people cheating us and all Thai people and foreigners too, to understand and know how Thailand is.

I don't want to say Thailand is bad but I want everyone to be careful be careful about the cheating people and don't trust anyone too much.

Please share my video to show sympathy with my family and my father. I am worried when I go to school and my Dad stays on his own. So please share or like and please help us. Thank you very much!
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Kent
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 05-03-2015 09:42
Bruger avatar

Bruger

COULD KIDS END THAI CORRUPTION? - NOW MORE JOIN YOUTUBE PROTEST
Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2
KIDS POWER - WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!
WE WANT TO PLAY!

End Phuket Corruption Now!

read more http://www.andrew...-more.html
Kent
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 05-03-2015 09:43
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Justice for Jessie - Support from another Phuket Family Destroyed

Jessie's family is not the only one destroyed by cheating people in Phuket. These children are from another family cheated by lawyers and money lenders and a bank which chose to be blind.

Transcript

Hi Jessie I know how sad it feels when you lose your home because the same thing happened to our family. The money lenders stole our home (through fraud) in Phuket as well as Daddy's business. These people (Thai money lenders)destroy (Thai) families like they did to us and it is not right. We used to have fun at the beach but now we are scared to go out. But we do play games at the weekend so you can come over and play too.

Hey Jessie, I saw your video. Yes it is not fair with your Dad in court all the time; just like me, I had the same problem. It's been 5 years already but we are nowhere near the finish line. Dad is always down (at court) in Phuket and I never get much chance to play with him except at the weekend. Even if it is just 30 minutes, it's the happiest moment. I feel very sorry for you Jessie, and Daire. I wish for you to get some help and win the case. The lawyers have been cheating us too. They have taken 5 million baht and still messed up all the cases. The last one pretended to be so good to us but really he was just trying to take as much money as he could. By Jessie and Good Luck. Here's Dee.

Daddy's been away a long time in Phuket. I don't want him to go to Phuket. I want him to spend time to play games with me. You can come play with us too Jessie.
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
PHUKET XTRA / The Thaiger Nyheder fra Phuket 2175 27-03-2024 18:09
Smag på Thailand Hele Thailand 90 24-03-2024 12:54
Interview med den danske ambassadør i Thailand De fastboende 1 18-03-2024 12:23
Se dokumentar om Black Mountain i Thailand Golf baner 4 15-03-2024 12:39
Thailand: 10 million people suffer pollution-related illnesses in 2023 | BBC News Hele Thailand 1 10-03-2024 09:35

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768