#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 20-12-2014 08:51
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1907

hej

det er ikke kun i Thailand

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/zxzxz728819.jpg
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) officers inspect confiscated materials seizd from New Bilibid Prison south of Manila earlier this week.

MANILA — Philippine authorities have given convicts who were "living like kings" in Bilibid Prison until Christmas Eve to turn over their hidden guns, drugs and other contraband or the notorious facility will face a major shakedown.

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima issued the ultimatum after two surprise searches of the prison this week uncovered a hoard of prohibited items including firearms, drugs, stashes of US dollars — and even a Jacuzzi and a stripper bar.

Revelations that drug lords have been living lives of luxury in special cells have shocked the Philippines, a country used to tales of official corruption.

"Before Christmas, they should produce the contraband because we believe there are still illegal drugs and items kept hidden," de Lima said after leading a second search on Friday.

"I told them to produce that, otherwise I will really... turn the facility upside down."

Flanked by heavily armed troops, de Lima led searches of the luxurious special apartments of convicted drug lords in a sprawling suburban Manila complex built for 8,900 inmates but currently housing 23,000.

"I am disgusted, even beyond disgusted," she said after the raids, which uncovered secret panels leading to hidden rooms.

Three officials connected with Bilibid have already been sacked for apparent complicity in allowing the items to be smuggled in, she said.

President Benigno Aquino has ordered de Lima to reform the prison system, which has long been known for corruption with wealthy inmates enjoying special privileges.

"You can't be in prison and live like you are enjoying life in a condominium," said presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda.

Members of the raid team said that some of the privileged convicts — who were allowed to live in special apartments with marble-tiled bathrooms and hot showers — apparently had been tipped off about the raids and were able to hide some of their contraband.

Investigators also said they were looking into reports that the firearms seized from the convicts appeared to be registered in the names of provincial politicians.

http://www.bangko...on-cleanup
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
NFP
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 20-12-2014 09:29

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 427

Thaksin vil engang faa bygget et palads den dag han endelig bliver buret inde.
skipper hans
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 21-12-2014 00:30
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 127

Ja iflg. de locale medier har den stoerste af de narko baroner haft baade jacuzi, alle former for spiritus, mobiltelefoner en mass, $ , dyreste Rolex ure etc. etc. "just name it"

der har saagar I hans suite vaeret complet orkester udstyr hvor de har optaget/indspillet music og downloaded til you tube og faat en platinium grammy, saa jo jo it's more fun in the Philippines - Saa de mest korrupte Thaier naar dem sgu ikke til sokkeholderne, der har de meget at laere..
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
The Buried Mysteries Of Angkor Wat The City Of God Kings Film, bøger etc 1 11-08-2021 13:15
Manila in typhoon chaos Udenfor Thailand 5 18-07-2014 01:51

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768