Udskriv emne
Hus til salg Ao Nang, Krabi.
pensionisten
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-09-2011 04:03
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1147

Hus til salg 282 M1 Chongplee 4 Lane, Ao Nang, Krabi.

Located in Chongplee 4 Lane, near Ao Nang Beach, about 200 meters from main road, It is near the mountains and rubber plantation not at the beach. Safe and friendly neighborhood. Inexpensive public transportation, Mini Markets are available within walking distance

Fully furnished with all household convenience
Semi private entrance, nice view.
Air conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds.

Handy kitchen with gas stove, cooking utensil, silverware etc.Cable TV., Utilities included,

images.hostels.com/images/hostels/38860_5.jpg

Som jeg før omtalte, vil min kommende nabo sælge sin ejendom på Krabi. Han har spurgt mig om jeg vil hjælpe ham med det, og det forsøger jeg hermed.

For at undgå misforståelser har jeg kopieret hans egne oplysninger om huset, og som der fremgår følger alt med, selv vaskekludene.

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/bed.jpgwww.thai-dk.dk/uploads/Bedroom Window.jpg

The lot is 10 meters by 25 meters deep. The house is about 5 years old. I drew the plan myself and had it built as a regular house, but the person I worked with wanted to rent part of it because she likes the view so much. I worked with an addition untill it became a 3 units apartment.

The best one is the unit upstairs. It has a better mountain, rubber plantation view and the floor plan size is larger than the ones downstairs. this is because it uses the whole span of the house on top floor. It has front and rear balcony. There is a large living room, 2 bedrooms, shower and bathtub and a compact kitchen

There are 2 units downstairs, the front and the rear. The rear unit is slightly larger than the front unit with a separate living room and kitchen the bedroom is down the hall and the bathroom is large enough that I am thinking of deviding it and put the washer and dryer in there.

There is an American made washing machine and a dryer that all tenants share next to the stairway to the upper unit.
The front downstairs unit is compact but it has separated bedroom with a bathroom next to it. The kitchen, dining and a living room is all combine in one roomin L shape

www.chalet-au-lait.com/images/resized400/10216_2779e9315d_dowstairs%20kitchen%20oven.jpg

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/Front Gate.jpg

The lot is quite small because the land are so expensive here in Krabi. I have to use the space like I would, in a submarrine, no foolishly waste of voluable space here

All the bathrooms has heated shower and the water pumpd out from the hugh storage tank since it's been known for water to stop running for a day or two in the south for some reason. For electricity, I still haven't come up with any smart and cheap idea yet.
There are fruit trees and fragrant plants all around to make the space smell nice and backyard fruits to share with all tenants.
The front garage is for upper and floor unit to share but the rear unit has to enter from the back and no roof to protect the car from the element of the weather.

The price of 5 million Baht is including land, building and every household item from the furnitures, TV, CD and DVD, Mop and broom to silverware and so on.

If my girlfriend didn't wish to move, I wouldn't think of selling it. I will help with the buyer to contact with the commercial website if they want to use this house as an income property like I do. They can also use the name Krabi vacation rentals as their name if they wish.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Udlejning foregår gennem de her hjemmesider:

http://www.hostel...rabi/38860
http://www.hostel...tals/38860
http://www.chalet...0216/1/no/
Hav en god dag.

Med Venlig Hilsen.

Pen.
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Pen
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 15-06-2012 03:27
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 337

Så prøver vi lige en gang til.

Medhi (ejeren af ovenstående hus), har bedt mig prøve at hjælpe ham med at sælge hans hus nu til nedsat pris fordi han og konen er
flyttet herop, og nu mangler penge. Han fortalte mig at han var desperat og nok ville acceptere 3 Millioner, måske kan han presses mere
hvis han er desperat. !!

Alt indbo medfølger lige som alt der er på grunden af cykler og knallerter også medfølger, så det er bare at flytte ind og sætte sig i sofaen ølkrus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hav en god dag.

Med Venlig Hilsen.

Pen.
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Of a Thai-Western couple on a beautiful island (Koh Lanta Krabi) De fastboende 1 23-10-2023 10:52
Dykkerfirma til salg Diverse 1 17-01-2023 10:14
Sunset moods in Krabi, Thailand - March 2021 Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 26-03-2021 14:03
Nang Yai Shadow Puppet Festival: 13th-14th April 2019 Arrangementer 2 26-02-2021 10:21
Thai Airways sætter 34 fly til salg Flyselskaber 1 10-11-2020 10:24

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768