Udskriv emne
Taksin hvad vil han
yindee
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 23-05-2011 14:02
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3627

taksin er ikke til at blive klog på for nu er det ikke sikkert at lillesøster skal være statsminister selv om hun vinder valget og kan danne regering
se her

Yingluck may not be my PM's choice: Thaksin

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has said that his sister, Yingluck Shinawatra, may not become the next prime minister even if the Pheu Thai Party wins the election.
In an exclusive interview with Matichon, Thaksin said he feared that Yingluck would be attacked and destroyed by the Democrat if she became the government leader.

Thaksin said he was considering several PM choices, including Mingkwan Saengsuwan, Pracha Promnok and Yongyuth Wichaidit as well as a few other outsiders.

Following are excerpts from his interview given to Matichon:

Yingluck is Pheu Thai's No-1 party-list candidate. So, you have decided to make her the next prime minister?

I am thinking about it. The prime minister does not need to be No-1 party-list candidate. I am thinking about it back and forth. First of all, Thai politicians are bent on destroying rivals. Anyone who becomes the government leader will be destroyed. Both true and untrue stories will be cited to try to destroy the government leader. So, I feel sorry for my sister and she is a woman. She is good at administration and she used to run AIS and run a firm with Bt200 billion worth of assets. But running a firm is different from running a government.

I believe when she becomes the prime minister, she will definitely be destroyed by the Democrat. So, I am worried whether she will be able to tolerate it. … I am confident she can be a very capable prime minister because she has more administration experience more than Abhisit [Vejjajiva, the Democrat leader].

… I am now reviewing as to whether she should become Thailand's first woman prime minister or not.

If not Yingluck, whom will you select as the next prime minister?

There are several choices in the party. I am pondering the choices of Mingkwan [Saengsuwan], Prach [Promnok], Yongyuth [Wichaidit] and some outsiders. I have approached a few outsiders for the task.

Do you think this election will really change Thailand?

There are a few issues that should be pondered. First of all, I believe Thailand will change a lot if the one, who interferes in the system, stops the interference and lets the system to proceed by itself. Now, we have the rules and real reconciliation should be allowed to take place. Thailand is like other countries in the world that we are having fast-track progress. We are ready to jump ahead with the world, but we are pulled back internal problems and mistrust. So, our country has stopped. If the election is allowed to unfold in line with the system to be a free and fair election, our country will change for the better.

Will there be a real change or just temporary solution for the impasse?

It will depend on the attitude of the one who interferes the system. Will he keep on interfering in the system or will he realise that the country has suffered enough damages from the interference and stop it and allow the system to go on its own course? We should stop mistrusting each other and let the normality return. Actually, damages have occured because of mistrust. When we do not trust each other, the system's mechanisms have been forced to become distorted.

Why are you still keep on fighting in politics although several sides say the problem will be over if you step aside and live peacefully?

You need to be in my place to understand it. I devoted myself to work hard for the country with sacrifice and devotion. I respect the monarchy and I love the country and the people. They should have considered my good points in comparison with weak points but they have never considered my good points. They attacked me only on the bad side, which is not true. So, no one could accept that. I cannot accept it. It's not the matter of winning or losing but it is the matter of being right or wrong. It's not a big deal to lose and we can get over it. But I have to disprove the unrighteousness and to defend myself against persecution and untrue allegations.

But the verdict stated clearly what wrongs you have done?

By the justice principle, they should have considered the intention. They should have considered whether I intended to do it or not and should have considered my past good deeds. They should have considered whether I did it as a mistake or an intention to do so. They should have considered whether I had malicious intention or not. But to find fault with me, they said only that I am bad and they always came up with reasons to prove that I am bad. If it goes on like this, the country will be divided and lack unity.

So, if you can return home after the election, the first thing you will do is to create reconciliation?

Yes. This is very important. I will drop by to meet those who are angry at me and hate me. I'll ask they why they hate me. We are Thais who speak the same language so why won't we talk to each other?

Will you visit the Privy Council president as well?

If he allows me to visit him, I'll talk to him. It's simple like that. I am a Thai and I have respect for senior people who have qualifications and age. With his qualification and age, I can respect him.

Someone said this election is your last battle. If you do not win, you may not have a chance to return home again?

A person like me will keep on perusing for justice until the justice is done … I would like to say it here that the Democrat should not cry foul again if it loses the election. If it loses, it must hold itself to blame because it has been given a chance to run the country. Its government was set up in a military camp but it still loses so it should not cry foul.

But now it is believed that even the Pheu Thai wins, it will not be allowed to set up a government.

I used to talk to taxi drivers and motorcyclists. They asked me whether I think Thailand has democracy. I told them that if democracy is like a man wearing necktie and suit, Thailand is also wearing suit but it is putting on sandals, not proper shoes. If foreigners look at Thailand from the bird-eye view, they will think that we have democracy but when they look at our feet, they know that it is not so. They kept on asking me what I would say if the Pheu Thai wins 250 MPs but cannot form a government. I replied that it would be a democracy without even trousers. The country will wear jacket and necktie but there will be no trousers. It will be like that we stand naked in front of foreigners. It'll be fine if we want to stand naked in front of the world.

You seem confident that the Pheu Thai will sweep most House seats. In that case, will the Pheu Thai become the single-party government?

I regarded that we made a mistake after the 2005 election. We won up to 377 MPs but we had no coalition partners. A vase full with beautiful flowers will be less beautiful without ferns.

So, the Pheu Thai won't form a single-party government?

No. We will work with coalition partners. If we run the country as a single-party government, some groups will be jealous. I believe we can work with two or three parties.

Will you return to Thailand right away after the election or wait for awhile to assess the situation first?

It will take me some time. There must be a proper process first. I must say that I am now used to living abroad. I studied abroad. I used to carry trays in my work during study. Now, I live much more comfortably than when I was studying. I could stand it when I was studying, so I should be able to stand it now.

http://www.nation...55984.html
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
tiny
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 24-05-2011 20:16
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 133

hej
han vil være statsminister igen det ser ud til at lykkes for ham
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Boganmeldelse: Globale sexarbejdere – de ved hvad de gør Film, bøger etc 2 11-02-2024 10:50
Hvad snakker pigerne om? De fastboende 58 16-08-2022 07:31
Løse rygter eller hvad Hele Thailand 2 14-08-2020 10:24
Hun lyver lidt.... nå hvad fanden Skik og brug 1 27-04-2020 10:27
Hvad sagde jeg! Udenfor Thailand 2 07-01-2020 16:10

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768