Government 'serious' in fighting corruption
egon
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 17-10-2010 11:25
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 200

en god nyhed hvis det passer at de vil gøre noget ved det

The government is serious about fighting corruption and will encourage the public and state sectors to help in this matter, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva said during his weekly broadcast on Sunday morning.

"I can assure you that the government is speedily tackling corruption since people give importance to the issue," Mr Abhisit said.

The cabinet had set a strategy to combat corruption and promote virtue. The government will work with the Foundation for a Clean and Transparent Thailand, non-government organisations and other agencies in tackling corruption, he said.

The premier said the National Anti-Corruption Commission will host the 14th International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) next month. The government will push the public and private sectors to sign an anti-corruption agreement.

"The government will ensure that its e-procurement system is transparent by preventing collusion while bidding prices must not be higher than local prices," he said.

http://www.bangko...corruption
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Fighting flares at Myanmar-Thai border Nyheder på andre sprog 1 21-04-2024 11:49
PR Thai Government Hele Thailand 2 18-07-2022 15:14
How The Residents Of Klong Toei Are Fighting Against Coronavirus Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 04-04-2020 11:07
Most Expensive Siamese Fighting Fish Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 2 22-02-2020 06:56
Fighting drought Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 30-12-2019 12:21

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768