Sex case pianist to face the music
IT
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-07-2010 04:21
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1752

han kom tilbage , hatten af for det respekt herfra

Acclaimed Russian conductor and pianist Mikhail Pletnev has returned to Thailand, where he is due to appear in court after being charged with raping a teenage boy, an embassy official says.

"I can confirm for sure that he is in Thailand," Andrei Dvornikov, chief of the consular section at the Russian embassy in Bangkok, said on Sunday.

Mr Pletnev was charged on July 5 with the rape of a 14-year-old boy in Pattaya, where the musician has a house, a restaurant and a music school.

The artistic director of the Russian National Orchestra denies the charge, which carries a sentence of up to 20 years in jail.

A court allowed him to travel overseas after he posted extra bail, but required him to report back to the court every 12 days, starting from Monday.

Legal sources in Pattaya said he was likely to appear in court Monday. (AFP)

set her http://www.bangko...-the-music
Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
One in five Mekong river fish face extinction: report Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 05-03-2024 14:36
This Is Life In A Thai Jail: Face Death Or Madness Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 20-05-2023 14:04
Beach Road, Pattaya Music Festival videoer Fra Pattaya 3 21-08-2022 15:58
Workers Caught Recycling Coronavirus Face Masks In Thailand Nyheder på andre sprog 1 04-03-2020 15:08
Yingluck 'ready to face the fate' Nyheder på andre sprog 1 11-07-2017 10:40

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768